14 May 2011

Dubbin' In The Wind

Two hours of reggae inspired by the Troubadour, Bob Dylan... including some of his own, recorded with the Riddim Twins, Sly & Robbie.
If you didn't hear the show, live, you can, here.

And, If you love non-commercial radio like this, you can contribute to its survival, here.


"Blowing In the Wind" - Ernest Ranglin
"Blowing In the Wind" - Dave Barker
"Rolling Stone" - The Wailing Wailers - One Love At Studio One [Heartbeat]
"It Ain't Me Babe" - Bob & Marcia
"Jokerman" - Bob Dylan - Infidels [Columbia]
"Subterranean Homesick Blues" - Sizzla - Jah Knows Best [RAS]
"Knockin' On Heaven's Door" - Arthur Louis - This Is Reggae Music Vol !! [Mango]
"Steel Bars" - Lucky Dube - Serious Reggae Business [Shanachie]
"Maggie's Farm" - Toots Hibbert - Is It Rolling Bob? [RAS]
"I & I" - Bob Dylan - Infidels [Columbia]
"Pass it On/Put It On" - Bob Marley - & the Wailers
"I & I Dub" - Bob Dylan - Visions Of Jamaica [RAS]
"George Jackson" - Steel Pulse - African Holocaust
"Serve Somebody" - Nasio & Drummie Zeb & the Razor Posse - Is It Rolling Bob? [RAS]
"I Shall Be Released" - Delroy Wilson
"I Shall Be Released" - Jacob Miller
"I Shall Be Released" - the Heptones - Sea Of Love [Heartbeat]
"Release Dub" - Inner Circle & Fatman Rhythm Section - Heavyweight Dub [Blood and Fire]

No comments: