25 September 2011

Ras Rizla Come Forward!




"Lift up your head"
- Everton Blender
"Thank you Lord" - Judy Mowat
"Jah Bless me" - Jah Cure
"Jah inna me head" - Mickey General
"My Defense" - Nasio Fontaine
"Humble African" - Culture
"I shall Sing" - Marcia Griffiths
"Rise" - Don Campbell
"Perfect World" - George Nooks
"So Many Signs" - Antonio
"Mama Africa" - Garnet Silk
"Pose Up" - Cocoa tea
"Love you Higher" - Benjy Myaz
"Love is the answer" - Garnet Silk
"No Can Do" - Kashief Lindo
"Sensi Addick" - Horace Fergerson
"Marijuana pon di corner" - Richie Spice
"She's Mine" - Barrington Levy
"New Sheriff in Town" - Ambelique
"They Gonna Talk" - Beres Hammond
"Just friends" - Tony Rebel and Swade
"Missing you now" - Sanchez
"I love you too much" - Wayne Wade
"Let him try" - Freddie Mcgregor
"I can feel for Love" - Gyptian
"Baby" - Sean Paul ft Fiona, Shabba and Erup
"You're the one" - Turbulence
"A fool for Love" - Bascom X
"Promised Land" - Dennis Brown
"Decleration of Rights" - Absynians
"Have Mercy" - Diamonds
"The book of Rules" - Heptones
"I need a roof" - Mighty Diamonds
"Police and Thieves" - Junior Murvin
"One more Chance" - gregory Issacs
"Cool Runnings" - Bunny Wailer
"International Herb" - Culture
"Sponji Reggae" - Black Uhuru
"Rude Boy shufflin" - Israel Vibrations
"Puff she Puff" - Black Uhuru
"Hold my Hand" - Sean Paul
"No letting go" - Wayne Wonder
"Hold yuh" - Gyptian
"Rum and Red Bull" - Beenie Man ft. Fambo
"All Out" - Vybz Cartel
"Murder She Wrote" - Chaka Demus and Pliers
"Coca Cola shape" - Simpleton
"Church Heathen" - Shaggy

No comments: