16 December 2011

My Christmas Wish

...would be that very last song.

"Sound & Pressure"
- Prince Buster - 45RPM [FAB]
"Merry Christmas (War Is Over)" - John Holt - Natty & Nice [Rhino]
"Watching The Wheels" - Victor Essiet & the Mandators - Crucial [Mystic Reciords]
"Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)" - Bob Marley & the Wailers - Natty Dread [Island]
"Rude Boy Prayer" - Alton, Peter & Zoot - 45RPM [No Label]
"It's Serious" - Roots Nation - Temperature's Risin' [Rare Roots]
"Too Much War" - Inner Circle & the Fatman Riddim Section - Heavyweight Dub/Killer [Blood & Fire]

"Hong Kong Flu" - the Ethiopians - 45RPM [JJs]
"Merry Christmas" - the Kingstonians - Natty & Nice [Rhino]
"Zunguzungzunguzunguzeng" - Yellowman - The Reggae Box [Hip-O]
"What's This World Coming To" - Junior Byles - Curly Locks [Heartbeat]
"Graduation In Zion" - Kiddus I - Rocking Rebel [MVD]
"Love Child" - Kiddus I - Kiddus I [Rhino]
"My Time Is The Right Time" - Alton Ellis - 45RPM [PAMA]
"Meditation Dub" - Inner Circle & the Fatman Riddim Section - Heavyweight Dub/Killer [Blood & Fire]

"O Holy Night" - Delroy Wilson - A Reggae Christmas [RAS]
"Reign Into Light" - See-I - See-I [Fort Knox]
"There's A Fire" - Soul Syndicate - Friends & Family [Epiphany]
"Bling Bling Christmas" - the Silvertones - Christymas Greetings From Studio One [Heartbeat]
"All I Want For Christmas" - Jacob Miller - Natty Xmas [RAS]
"Collieman Skank" - Ray I - Natty Xmas [RAS]

"To Be A Lover (Have Some Mercy)" - George Faith - Arkology [Island]
"Groovy Little Thing" - Beres Hammond - Beres Hammond [WRC]
"Sea Of Love" - Heptones - Sea Of Love [Heartbeat]
"Baby Lay Your Head Down (Gently On My Bed)" - Eddie Floyd - 45RPM [STAX]
"It Must Be True Love" - Toots - Trojan Lovers Rock Box [Trojan]

"Peace Perfect Peace" - Toots - Mango Greats: Toots & the Maytals [Mango]

No comments: